How to View Resumes of Students and Alumni Who Are Actively Seeking a Ministry Position
- Register to use system (if you've not already done so).
- Log on to www.hiresamford.com.
- Click on “For Employers.”
- Log in, providing your username and password.
- Click on “Go.”
- Click on the “resume books” tab at the top of the page.
- Click on “Samford Student Resumes.” Resumes for both current students AND alumni are available here. You may use the various search features to locate prospective candidates.
- Major – We suggest you choose “Divinity.” Please be advised that you can only choose one major at a time for your search.
- Class Level – We suggest you choose “Graduate Student” for part-time positions, and “Recent Alumni” or “Alumni” for full-time positions. Please be advised that you can only choose one class level at a time for your search.
- Applicant Type – You may choose “Current Student” or “Alumni,” depending on your preference. Please be advised that you can only choose one applicant type at a time for your search.
* You do NOT have to use more than one search feature.
7. Click on “Apply Search.”
8. If your search yields one or more students or alumni who match your criteria, a list of their names will appear. The far-right column is titled “Resume.” To view a person’s resume, click on the document symbol in that person’s entry. You may download (save a copy) of a resume and/or print the resume using the functions on the document taskbar.
9. To exit the system, click on “Log Out” (red print; upper right).