Posting a Resume on Hiresamford.com
- Register to use system (if you've not already done this).
- Log on to www.hiresamford.com.
- Click on “For Students/Alumni.”
- Enter your username and password, and click “Go.”
- Under “Shortcuts,” click on “Post a Resume.”
- Under the “Pending Documents” tab, click on the “+ Add New” button.
- On the Student Document page, enter your name in the “Label” field; click on the “Resume” button; and in the “File” field, use the “Browse” button to locate the file on your computer that contains your resume document. When you highlight the file and click “Open,” the filename will appear in the “File” field. Click “Submit.”
Your resume will come to the Beeson Placement Office for review and approval. If you click on the “Approved Documents” tab, you should see your name listed under Document Title and your File Status listed as “ready.” When we review and approve your resume, you will receive an e-mail confirming the approval. Your resume will now reside in the student/alumni database, where churches/ministry organizations may view and download it.
To exit the system, click on “Log Out,” in red letters to the upper right of the screen.