The mission of the Placement Office is to assist Beeson students and alumni in their search for positions of service in Christian ministry.
Beeson Students and Alumni can view ministry positions by:
Churches and Ministry Organizations can post ministry positions by:
- Contact Beeson Divinity School's Placement Office by emailing Melissa Matthews, firstname.lastname@example.org. The office phone number is 205-726-2374.
Provide the following information:
1. Name and address of church/ministry
2. Contact person (name, email address, and phone number)
3. Ministry website address
4. Position type (indicate full-time, part-time, or other)
5. Title of available position
6. Job description/responsibilities
7. Expiration for applying
8. Required/perferred qualifications
- Samford University's online job posting site gives you the ability to post internships, part-time, and full-time positions. Go to www.hireSamford.com and select Register for New Account. For additional information, contact by email email@example.com or phone 205-726-2980.